The Five Essentials for Successful Outsourcing
Professional Business Library
- Are the day-to-day activities that keep your business running distracting you from growing your business?
- Do you want to hire additional local staff, but it’s either too expensive or you can’t find the right resources?
- Are you interested in outsourcing but don’t know where to start?
- Do you know how to use online outsourcing to find the help you need?
- Do you know where to look and how to select potential providers for your projects?
Small business outsourcing is about outsourcing your projects or daily tasks to streamline your business activities. But, if you are not familiar with the ins and outs of online outsourcing, you will find that the time and money you invest will not pay off quite like you expected.
“The Five Essentials for Successful Outsourcing” was designed for those who plan to outsource aspects of their business as well as for those who have existing outsourcing resources but would like to expand their knowledge.
Each chapter details critical information about getting started with online outsourcing, including
- Knowing when to outsource,
- Planning and specifying project details
- Selecting the best outsourcing provider
- keep the momentum of your project going
- Things to remember as you transition to an outsourcing strategy
Outsourcing has the power to dramatically transform your key business activities for the better. Freeing you to focus on growing your business. The knowledge you gain from this book will allow you to confidently determine if your business is ready for online outsourcing and what to expect when you move to this model.
In this course, you will:
- Learn when to outsource and how outsourcing is beneficial to you and your business.
- Understand how to plan and design your project and break it down into stages.
- Be able to select providers based on criteria that meets your project needs.
- Know how to manage your providers and use milestones and contracts to your advantage.
- Discover maintain the momentum of your project so it is completed on time and within budget.
- Learn to avoid common online outsourcing mistakes.
About the “Outsource That” Series
“The Five Essentials for Successful Outsourcing” is part of the Outsource That Professional Business Library. These comprehensive resources are for those who are ready to outsource but don’t know how. It will also suit those who already outsource but need to learn more.
Before deciding what you plan to outsource, research well so your time and money is well spent. Don’t hesitate to purchase your copy of “The Five Essentials for Successful Outsourcing” the first step to take in your online outsourcing journey. Get your copy today.
This book contains:
Content Pages: 40
Word Count: 8,884
13pt Paragraph text
These figures do not include: Title Pages, Table of Contents or Legal Statements.
This product is a digital product delivered as a downloadable PDF file