Need SEO and Link Building? Outsource That
Unsure about Outsourcing SEO? Most small business owners and managers are thrilled when their website goes live. That excitement dwindles, however, when the traffic doesn’t materialize.
Instead of profiting from increased sales, they are left wondering why no one is clicking through. After all, they invested in a great website that beautifully describes their products and services.
If this situation describes you, you must read Need SEO and Link Building? Outsource That. This book uses everyday language to explain search engine optimization and link building. It provides an understanding of the processes involved in improving website search rankings, without the confusing technicalities.
This invaluable resource also covers how to use online outsourcing to help you find an expert. One who can affordably develop an SEO and link building strategy that is tailored to your business. To ensure that your project is delivered on time and within budget, this book includes specific project management tips for each of the different SEO and link building options used today.
What you will learn about Outsourcing SEO
In this book, you will:
- Learn about SEO and link building and why they are critical to your online presence.
- Understand back links and why link building is important for your website.
- Know where to find outsourced experts who can affordably provide these services to your company.
- Get step-by-step information on how to managethese kinds of projects.
- Learn about various types of tracking tools you can use to monitor different parts of your SEO campaign.
About the “Outsource That” Series
“Need SEO and Link Building?” is part of the “Outsource That” series, a comprehensive resource for small business owners and managers who are ready to make the most of outsourcing opportunities but don’t quite know how.