Anatomy of the Online Freelance Marketplace
- Are you in need of services from freelancers, but don’t quite know where to start?
- Would you like to be able to swiftly and easily find quality and affordable freelance workers?
- Don’t make the mistake of looking for talent in all the wrong places!
- Know where to find the best and most skilled freelancers and how to go about hiring them for an optimal experience.
- Learn where to look and what to look for so that you can find the right team and get down to business!
This book will show you where and how to find the most talented freelance workers in the leading freelance marketplace. You will learn all about the top three market places, Upwork, Guru, and Freelancer and how to navigate them and utilize them to your advantage.
Learning everything on your own can be challenging and that is why I have created this comprehensive guide. In this book you will find step by step instructions for navigating each of the three websites, Upwork, Guru, and Freelancer.
You will learn the important things such as rates and policies as well as the benefits of outsourcing labour for all of your business needs. You do not have to learn by trial and error. With this guide you will know which sites to use and why you can trust freelance marketplaces to help you expand your business.
In this book, you will:
- Learn about the three best freelance market places: Upwork, Guru, and Freelancer.
- Understand which of these marketplaces serves you best for your projects.
- Master the skills needed to create an exceptional job posting that attracts skilled and qualified workers.
- Learn the general rules of conducting business on each site as well as how to pay and manage your freelancers.
- Be introduced to the key tips for having positive experiences while working in freelance marketplaces.
About the “Outsource That” Series
“Anatomy of the Online Freelance Marketplace” is part of the Outsource That Professional Business Library. These comprehensive resources are for those who are ready to make the most of outsourcing opportunities but don’t quite know how. They are also perfect for those who already outsourcing but would like to learn more.
This book is a comprehensive guide that navigates the world’s largest freelance marketplaces Upwork. Guru, and Freelancer.com and makes finding freelancers an easy, stress-free process.
With the right resources in place, you’ll not only bring efficiency to your business, but you’ll free up your time. So that you can focus on expanding your business…. and staying ahead of the competition.
Before you go online to find freelancers, make the first step in your online outsourcing journey. Purchase a copy of “Anatomy of the Online Freelance Marketplace” today.
This book contains:
Content Pages: 60
Word Count: 8,198
13pt Paragraph text
These figures do not include: Title Pages, Table of Contents or Legal Statements.
This product is a digital product delivered as a downloadable PDF file